Raikkonen drives Rally Finland in a Fiat Punto Abarth
Ferrari's Formula One driving aces have a history of branching into other forms of motorsport. Michael Schumacher has tried his hand at motorbike racing with some success, Felipe Massa continues to mount the occasional karting assault, and now Kimi Raikkonen is slated to tackle the Arctic Lapland Rally behind the wheel of an S2000-spec Grande Punto Abarth.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies