BMW will run its new M6 GTLM racer for the first time at the upcoming IMSA test session at Daytona. But as you can see for yourself, it's already looking the business.
Rahal Letterman Lanigan
- Brandon Turkus
- May 7, 2014
Let's make a new rule. From here on out, all racecar drivers and pit crew members must wear Google Glass during the race. While they'd all look pretty ridiculous, at least we'd get more videos like this one.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models