A group of students bought an unfinished project truck for their automotive technology class to work on, and the '56 Ford F100 is now ready.
Not a big fan of country, but I have been known to slap some praise on the hood of the Ford GT. Country singer Alan Jackson also likes the Ford GT, enough so that he used his own personal GT in the video for his song Talkin' Song Repair Blues. That same car is now being raffled off with all proceeds going to the Franklin Road Academy, a K-12 college-prep school in Nashville, Tennessee. Tickets cost only $20 and can be bought up until August 30th. The raffle itself will be held the following day
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!