One of the most indelible marks left by US involvement in the war-torn Middle East is the use of drones. Specifically, we're talking about the notorious Predator and Reaper, two relatively small drones that are armed to the teeth with air-to-air and air-to-ground missiles. While America's use of the drones is well known, one of its closest allies has announced plans to dispatch the armed UAV to combat the ISIS threat.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!