One of the most indelible marks left by US involvement in the war-torn Middle East is the use of drones. Specifically, we're talking about the notorious Predator and Reaper, two relatively small drones that are armed to the teeth with air-to-air and air-to-ground missiles. While America's use of the drones is well known, one of its closest allies has announced plans to dispatch the armed UAV to combat the ISIS threat.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX