How fast can a battery-powered car travel the entire 16,000+ mile length of the Pan-American highway? We don't really know but it looks like we're going to find out. The Racing Green Endurance team, hailing from Imperial College London, are putting together an all-electric version of the Radical SR8 (now an SR0) to demonstrate to the world the possibilities of this powertrain. What better backdrop for such a spectacle than the world's longest highway? Ok, there is that Zero Emission Race around
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!