Getting into serious racing is not a cheap proposition. Not only will you need a car, but you'll probably want a trailer to tow said car from circuit to circuit, all the associated tools, not to mention spare consumable items, like tires and fuel. That's not even counting what safety equipment – a helmet, fire suit, gloves, shoes and Nomex undergarments – will cost you. That's why this new racing program from Radical, in the UK, is so darn appealing.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX