The latest from the company that wrote the book on racing cars for the road has outdone itself once again with the new Radical RXC Turbo 500R unveiled at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show.
Radical Rxc Turbo
There aren't many companies out there building Le Mans-style prototype racers you can buy. Dauer once offered road-going Porsche 962 models, but it folded over two decades ago. Caterham is still making the SP/300.R despite the collapse of its partner Lola. The recently-revived ATS will gladly hook you up with its Sport 1000 track toy. But the king of them all is Radical.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!