This month's giveaway is a Passport 9500 ix radar and laser detector courtesy of Escort. Not that you would ever break the law by going a few miles per hour over the speed limit, but if you did (by accident, of course), the Passport 9500 ix detector is your best bet for avoiding a ticket.
Radar And Laser Detector
The feeling one gets when they receive in the mail a hefty ticket for speeding is extremely bad, but the cop-dodging experts at Cobra have come up with a terrific tool. Cobra's XRS R9G is the first US laser and radar detector that utilizes GPS Navigation to warn drivers of known speed trap cameras. Cobra is keeping track of traps all over the US, and anyone that purchases the $449 device can also load updates from the Cobra website. Cobra is also working towards using GPS to alert drivers of upc
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX