You can't buy the 2011 BMW 5 Series yet, but German tuner Racing Dynamics knows what it's going to do to the car when you can. Opt for the 535i and you'll take delivery of a sedan turned into an R35, pulled by a turbocharged six that's got a 104-horsepower bump to 410 along with 385 pound-feet of torque. It will get to 60 miles per hour nearly a second faster than the standard 535i.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!