Now all you need is talent, or if you don't have any, you can at least teach others to drive as horribly as you do. Hurry to Indianapolis for the Saturday, February 28 auction of Track Attack racing school, and you could pick up some good stuff. There's seven SCCA spec racers, a fleet of go karts, a Ford Mustang that was a Champ Car pace car, a car transporter, motorhome, tools, lots of racing gear – basically everything but the track. If you can't make it to Indy, the auction will be webc
It's summer, and Chevrolet wants you to take a shot at some traffic cones, autocross-style. The Chevy-sponsored Rev It Up program bills itself as the world's largest performance driving school and national racing competition, and if you're anywhere near the six U.S. cities on Rev It Up's 2006 tour, they promise you huge fun for a small price - and the chance to thrash someone else's car!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX