In the world of console racing games, Forza Motorsport 5 is the prettiest title money can buy. If these screenshots are to be believed, though, it's only a matter of time before there's a new claim to that throne. These images are from Project CARS, a crowd-funded racing title set to arrive on the Sony Playstation 4, Microsoft XBox One, Nintendo Wii U and on PC later in 2014.
Gaming systems like the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 have advanced graphics capabilities that make racing games look almost like you're doing the real thing. While today's games are everything we've ever hoped for, iOpener Media appears ready to take the next step by letting gamers actually participate in race day. The Netherlands-based company has created a way of utilizing GPS signals of professional drivers from a live event to let gamers go head to head with the world's best on their TVs. Swee
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX