Racecars at Chicago Auto Show – Click above for high-res image gallery
Of course we're checking the couch in the editors lounge for spare change, it's only natural when an impeccable collection of vintage race cars goes on the block. We've found 63 cents so far; if we can avoid the siren song of a Milky Way when we fuel up, we're well on our way to the $855,000 price for this package deal. Chuck Fausel is retiring, and his impressive stable of vintage racers is up for sale, either individually or as a collection. The newest car is a NASCAR veteran from the 1990s, a
You might not be familiar with British car builder Ginetta, but it's been around since 1958. The latest offering is the G50, a wide, low-slung, lightweight coupe the company plans to build a cup race around. With only 800kg (1,750 pounds) to push around, the mid-mounted, 300hp, 3.5 liter Ford V6 should make this one sexy-fast ride.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX