Tony Stewart is a racecar driver. There aren't really any ifs, ands or buts about that. Unlike the sheltered stars of other sports that would rarely be caught dead around the lower levels, Stewart actively seeks out midget and sprint races, often on dirt tracks around the country. Stewart got started in these smaller, local events, and hasn't stopped racing in them since hitting it big.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX