Click for hires photos
Looks like Honda Racing was pretty impressed with Marco, too. Marco Andretti, the teenage son of former CART champ and one-time F1 pilota Michael, and grandson of former F1 and CART campione, Mario, will be back in the saddle of the Honda RA 106 for a couple of days. Marco had a brief run at Jerez back in December that apparently went well enough for Honda to invite him back for more. Sporting director (and former CART champion himself) Gil de Ferran said that because the RA 106 was still availa
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX