When Motor Trend tecnical director Frank Markus decided he needed to get away, you should know that his 'time out' wouldn't merely be a weekend at the local hot springs or camping down by the river. The MT crew has made fine work of taking glorious trips in glorious cars – and a Subaru Outback – and Markus would keep it up, tracing Viking routes and his own heritage in an Audi R8 V10 Spyder along Norway's Atlantic Road.
R8 V10 Spyder
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX