Ignore the naysayers who say the Audi R8 is too refined to be a proper supercar, or that it has begun to show its age - after a few tweaks for the 2014 model year, the automaker's flagship remains one of my favorite exotics.
R8 V10 Plus
Stick around in this business long enough as an automotive writer, and you'll be privy to some really wonderful driving moments. Great roads and amazing cars have a way of burning into one's memory banks like few other life experiences. But almost more than the visceral shove of a high-powered engine or a piece of sheetmetal that's been sculpted just so, the sounds that accompany great automotive experiences get lodged in one's hippocampus perhaps more than anything else.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX