After selling only 18,168 samples of their R-Class in 2007, even after dropping the base price by $5,000, Mercedes will try taking the uber-wagon downmarket in 2008.
Beause there's no such thing as too much power, regardless of vehicle type (see G55 AMG), Mercedes has unleashed their AMG minions on the swanky R-Class MPV (yes, that's what it is). For moms and dads who can foot the bill, the R63 AMG 4MATIC all but ensures that late arrivals to soccer practice will be a thing of the past. And when it's over, the 510-horse R63 is all but a lock to get the holeshot in the mad dash to exit the school parking lot. (If one of the other parents happens to have a Cay
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!