After selling only 18,168 samples of their R-Class in 2007, even after dropping the base price by $5,000, Mercedes will try taking the uber-wagon downmarket in 2008.
Beause there's no such thing as too much power, regardless of vehicle type (see G55 AMG), Mercedes has unleashed their AMG minions on the swanky R-Class MPV (yes, that's what it is). For moms and dads who can foot the bill, the R63 AMG 4MATIC all but ensures that late arrivals to soccer practice will be a thing of the past. And when it's over, the 510-horse R63 is all but a lock to get the holeshot in the mad dash to exit the school parking lot. (If one of the other parents happens to have a Cay
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX