Mini will be ending custom orders of the current R56 Cooper Hardtop ahead of the retooling process for the new F56 Mini. That means owners who aren't enamored with what they've seen of the model's new look (shown in the gallery below) but still want a personalized version of the tossable hot hatch had best get down to their local Mini dealership and submit their order post-haste.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
R56 Mini Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!