Even before the 2015 Nissan GT-R and GT-R Nismo arrive to rewrite the handbook on Nissan's halo car, here we have the first 1989 R32 GT-R - the 276-horsepower coupe that started it all - to be officially and legally imported under the 25-year exemption. We don't have any information on it beyond the fact that it's here and it's legal, since the blog post at GTRUSAblog.com didn't want to swamp its new owner with questions and friend requests.
R32 Nissan Gt R
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
R32 Nissan Gt R Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!