Even before the 2015 Nissan GT-R and GT-R Nismo arrive to rewrite the handbook on Nissan's halo car, here we have the first 1989 R32 GT-R - the 276-horsepower coupe that started it all - to be officially and legally imported under the 25-year exemption. We don't have any information on it beyond the fact that it's here and it's legal, since the blog post at GTRUSAblog.com didn't want to swamp its new owner with questions and friend requests.
R32 Nissan Gt R
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX