It looks like Audi won't be running away from the American LeMans series just yet. Although, the Ingolstadt automaker has dominated the LMP1 class for several years now, the diesel powered R10 will run at least the rest of the 2007 series. Audi is still not happy about the current rules in ALMS which they say favors the LMP2 cars too much.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!