Yes, bare-bones roadsters like the Ariel Atom and KTM X-Bow are nice, but we can't help but feel those machines are held back by their (quasi) street legal status. What we want is a carbon fiber track animal. Something like the Praga R1. The Slovakian-built racer reads like a personal wish list for going faster. With a curb weight of just 1,261 pounds dry and 210 horsepower from a Renault four-cylinder mounted amidships, the R1 should be a blast to fling around a road course. A six-speed sequent
In the pantheon of bad ideas and even worse ideas, capturing yourself on video gratuitously breaking the law and later flaunting your indiscretions to the local constabulary ranks right between sticking your face into a diesel truck's tailpipe and standing atop a motorcycle shooting off a gun on city streets.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX