We're big fans of the Hyundai Genesis Coupe here at Autoblog. We're also fans of vehicles that find ways to make our driving experience more exciting in any way possible. And while it would be nice to see Hyundai plop its 5.0-liter V8 engine under the hood of the Genesis coupe, there is little chance of that ever happening. (Probably for good reason, too.) Still, that doesn't mean more power can't be had, and spy photographers have captured a possible solution lurking under the hood of a Genesis
We recently stumbled upon some grainy photos of what appeared to be a completely uncovered 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, showing off its new Veloster-inspired nose. Now, our intrepid spy photographers have caught a pair of Genesis Coupes out testing in the Death Valley heat, showing off the brand new nose.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX