Check out the new Renault Clio, which has just been revealed at the Paris Motor Show. If you like what you see, then chances you are going to like future Renault models. Along with introducing the fourth-generation Clio, Renault also says that this new styling will be the new face of the French automaker's future products.
While we wait for the 2013 Renault Clio RS to come out from under its camo, the fourth-geneeration Clio hatch it's based on has just been fully revealed. The new car has been given gifts from every department: it's lost 220 pounds, its design showcases the French marque's new corporate identity, under the hood it gets new engines (including the company's first three-cylinder), a dual-clutch transmission, and infotainment moves on a step with the customizable R-Link touchscreen system and R-Link
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX