How About a Spin in the World's Quickest Street-Legal Tuner Automobile?
We all know Koenigsegg makes blisteringly fast exotic cars. The latest hyper machine from Sweden is the Agera R, and Koenigsegg wanted to see just how fast its two-door toy could go. With the help of an (unnamed) third party to verify the results and a Racelogic VBox, the Koenigsegg team set out to make some high-speed passes at its Sweden-based proving ground.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX