The Rimac Concept_One met its speedy friend, the Porsche 918 at a dragstrip in the Detroit area the other day. This is what happened.
We all know Koenigsegg makes blisteringly fast exotic cars. The latest hyper machine from Sweden is the Agera R, and Koenigsegg wanted to see just how fast its two-door toy could go. With the help of an (unnamed) third party to verify the results and a Racelogic VBox, the Koenigsegg team set out to make some high-speed passes at its Sweden-based proving ground.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!