Quick charge station in Portland, OR - Click above to watch video after the jump
With the early initial success of the Nissan Leaf already showing us that electric vehicles are in high demand, we now must address the infrastructure issue. In short, we need more chargers and we need them now. To fill the void, Eaton Corp. has teamed up with Japan-based Takaoka Electric to develop a fast charger for both residential and commercial use.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX