There's nothing like some good tunes, an ice-cold beer, and maybe a ball game to really set the tone for a good weekend.
A Queens, New York couple is furious after the driver who ran over and killed their three-year-old daughter last year had the two citations stemming from the incident dismissed by a judge at the DMV in July. The family only recently learned about the lack of punishment in their little girl's death.
We've all been there. You walk down the street and can't believe how people have parked like that. Maybe they're taking up two spots. Maybe they're sticking out and blocking part of the street, sidewalk or crosswalk. And maybe you think about leaving a note, but you probably don't. One vandal in New York, however, is taking things a step beyond.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX