Honda's Super Bowl commercial sells the Ridgeline by showing how it can teach sheep to sing a tune from Queen.
While we had to look at the calendar and make sure it wasn't April 1 when we got wind of this, we assure you, it's absolutely true: Lotus has worked up a one-off Evora S in honor of the late superstar Freddie Mercury. The coupe is swaddled in pearl white paint with red and gold accents outside and features the Queen frontman's signature as well. Indoors, designers chose to wrap the cabin in a one-off yellow interior as an homage to Mercury's 1986 stage costume. The seats even feature a Union Jac
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX