Maserati Quattroporte Hearse – Click above to watch the video after the jump
Some of us – okay, one of us – here at Autoblog may disagree, but there's no shortage of people who think the Maserati Quattroporte is one of the most beautiful four-door works of automotive art this side of a Toyota Prius. All the more so after having driven it in Austria. So why, then, do so many coachbuilders seem bent on ruining it?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX