Giorgetto Giugiaro has a series of successful concepts under his belt, including the Ferrari GG50 and his own interpretation of the Mustang. But his most recent design exercise -- the Italdesign Quaranta, shown at last year's Geneva Motor Show -- was a clear indication that he was moving beyond bespoke bodywork and taking a long look into the future of the automobile.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX