Imagine stuffing six Toyota Prius engines into a single Chevrolet Corvette. The fuel economy would probably suffer, but the car's pick-up sure would be impressive. And that's sort of what Maryland-based aftermarket-product maker Quanta is proposing with a hybrid kit for the iconic General Motors sports car, Gizmag reports.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!