Imagine stuffing six Toyota Prius engines into a single Chevrolet Corvette. The fuel economy would probably suffer, but the car's pick-up sure would be impressive. And that's sort of what Maryland-based aftermarket-product maker Quanta is proposing with a hybrid kit for the iconic General Motors sports car, Gizmag reports.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX