The Quant e-Sportlimousine that you see here is just the kind of fascinating concept car that the Geneva Motor Show is known for offering up. The product of an energy company called nanoFLOWCELL AG based in Liechtenstein – with help at various points along the way from Koenigsegg and Bosch – the Quant promises a very advanced battery pack to power the electric drivetrain inside of this unmissable bodywork.
Quant E Sportslimousine
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX