The Quant e-Sportlimousine that you see here is just the kind of fascinating concept car that the Geneva Motor Show is known for offering up. The product of an energy company called nanoFLOWCELL AG based in Liechtenstein – with help at various points along the way from Koenigsegg and Bosch – the Quant promises a very advanced battery pack to power the electric drivetrain inside of this unmissable bodywork.
Quant E Sportslimousine
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Quant E Sportslimousine Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!