Perhaps it's time that insurance companies start taking a closer look the policies they dole out. San Francisco-based Quality Planning agrees, and that's why the company works with insurers to help cut down on some of the fraud found throughout the industry. One area that's a bit surprising? The amount of luxury cars that wind up covered as farm equipment.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX