There are already official QR code stickers on 2013 model cars, thanks to a rule from the US Environmental Protection Agency and Department of Transportation. Chevrolet Volt owner Kevin Tofel thinks it's a smart move to address misconceptions about the car, its large battery and gasoline generator by adding some promotional QR stickers.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX