Haven't heard of Qoros Auto? Not surprising, since it's an all-new Chinese brand. But it's about to make headlines with the launch of a hybrid crossover at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show in March, alongside its first actual production model. Qoros is itself a hybrid, a joint venture between top Chinese automaker Chery and an Israeli investment group.
Qoros Hybrid Concept
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX