The unveiling of the Qoros 3 hatch was somewhat disappointing for us at AutoblogGreen in that it wasn't a production version of the plug-in hybrid concept that it showed last year in Geneva. The Chinese automaker has, however, blunted that trauma by rolling out a handsome two-wheel human/electric hybrid that we'd probably prefer to pilot more than that car. Weather permitting, at least.
Qoros Ebiqe Concept
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Qoros Ebiqe Concept Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!