Earlier this year, we made the argument that Qoros, an Israeli-Chinese joint venture, could be the Chinese brand to fear. Lending further credence to that argument is the latest batch of teaser images from the company, showing off a second production model destined to debut at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show in March.
Qoros 3 Sedan
There will be plenty of debuts at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show, but one of the more unique reveals will be for an entire car company. Chinese automaker Qoros will use the prominent auto show to introduce itself to the world by launching a new production-intent sedan as well as two "concepts" that appear to be production ready. Qoros was founded as a part of a joint venture between Chery Automobile and global holding company, Israel Corporation.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX