China is a huge market, not just for automakers, but for all sorts of American businesses. Those include sponsors involved with racing series like IndyCar. When those sponsors told IndyCar that they wanted to see racing in China, series organizers sprung to action. As a result, the IZOD IndyCar Series will visit world's second largest economy next season.
Now here's a Valentine's story we can sink our teeth into. A Chinese car company decided to dunk a New Beetle in chocolate and put it on display outside a grocery store in Qingdao, in the Shandong Province, all in an effort to celebrate Valentine's Day. Seven workers from this local company took 200 kg (440 pounds) of melted chocolate and spread it over the VW after wrapping it in plastic wrap. They even finished it off with candy decorations that included flowers and lettering that spelled out
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX