2014 and 2015 are shaping up to be China's time to shine in the plug-in vehicle spotlight. The Tesla Model S is making an appearance. The BYD Denza EV is coming. The China-built version of the Nissan Leaf, the Venucia Morning Wind, will roll off the line. All this is happening just in time, too, since the government has said it wants five million plug-in vehicles on the streets by 2020.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX