If this year's Tokyo Motor Show is going to live up to its reputation for wacky, it's because of the Suzuki Q Concept. Looking like an oversized portable CD player rolling around on two sets of Apple earbuds, the electric Q is nothing if not cute.
For their home turf show, Japanese automakers often bring out the best and quirkiest. To cite just a few examples, how about the three different Nissan Pivo concepts, the Honda EV-N and the Nissan Land Glider. Suzuki continues the trend this year with a full slate of world premieres of unusual designs wrapped around some eco-friendly powertrains.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX