If this year's Tokyo Motor Show is going to live up to its reputation for wacky, it's because of the Suzuki Q Concept. Looking like an oversized portable CD player rolling around on two sets of Apple earbuds, the electric Q is nothing if not cute.
For their home turf show, Japanese automakers often bring out the best and quirkiest. To cite just a few examples, how about the three different Nissan Pivo concepts, the Honda EV-N and the Nissan Land Glider. Suzuki continues the trend this year with a full slate of world premieres of unusual designs wrapped around some eco-friendly powertrains.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino