It's frustrating when your car won't start. It's doubly frustrating when it's due to a battery issue and triply troubling when you don't have a set of jumper cables handy. Provided you own a car with a manual transmission, though, push- or pull-starting is a last-ditch tactic for when you absolutely have to get going.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Push Start Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!