Carbon Motors seemed to be on track to produce its E7 purpose-built police car last year, but then the US Department of Energy rejected its request for a $310-million loan and the situation went south from there. The company filed for bankruptcy four months ago and had only produced one E7, a working prototype that isn't street-legal, and now it's up for auction, Indystar reports. Proceeds from the auction, which will be held by Indianapolis-based Key Auctioneers on Jan. 23, will go towards payi
Purpose Built Police Car
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX