It's been more than a year since we were first introduced to the Puritalia 427, but it looks like the low-weight, high-horsepower roadster is one step closer to hitting the road. As an update about the car's progress, Puritalia has released three images of the first production 427 as it prepares for testing.
It looks as if the world is about to get a little bit sexier. An Italian company by the name of Puritalia is out to offer a new take on the Shelby Cobra 427. Like the original, the new machine will offer seating for two, boatloads of horsepower and not much else. Expect to find the same 427 cubic-inch V8 under the hood, good for around 445 horsepower. Word has it a more potent supercharged iteration will serve up somewhere in the neighborhood of 605 ponies after the roadster debuts. Puritalia sa
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX