Like many other automakers in Europe, Nissan has created a special marketing badge to identify the least polluting vehicles across its range which will be used both in Europe and Japan. The chosen name is Pure Drive, which I think is one of the least imaginative on the market. Sibling company Renault's ECO2 label is more fun, as is its TV spot. As we have mentioned here, the "green label" is usually applied to a company's least powerful models that also have higher gear ratios, low-rolling resis
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX