It's becoming a summer tradition. As boaters flock to the lakes across America, they find that something is wrong with their vessel's engines and question whether the ethanol that is mixed into the national fuel supply is causing the problem (in the winter, for some reason, we've heard that small engines can handle ethanol). One response has been to figure out which stations sell gas that doesn't contain any biofuel, and WECT has found that the number of such stations (at least in the area) is o
While ethanol blended into gasoline can be a comparative good deal (or a possible scam), there's also good money to be made ignoring the biofuel altogether. At least, that's the case for two gas stations in Brevard County, Florida that proudly sell ethanol-free gasoline.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies