Mitsubishi makes the brilliantly fast, wonderfully fun Lancer Evolution. Outside of that road-going rally car, the rest of the range is pretty poor - the new Outlander isn't bad, but the subcompact Mirage looks like might've been competitive five years ago, while the Galant and Lancer have suffered from serial neglect.
Put your money away, people. Ferrari Chairman Luca di Montezemolo has told a German newspaper his company will not be going public anytime soon, saying, "No, there is nothing on the agenda," according to Automotive News Europe. According to the executive, Ferrari parent company Fiat doesn't need the cash that would be generated by an IPO, and that while he can't know what will happen in the far-off future, right now the automaker will continue with business as usual.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX