The city of Lansing, MI, will reduce emissions and save money on its electric bill by going solar. Lansing celebrated Earth Day with the installation of a five-kilowatt solar carport, called "Energy Parking," supplied by Italian company Giulio Barbieri S.p.A. and its Canadian partner renewz sustainable solutions inc.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX