The city of Lansing, MI, will reduce emissions and save money on its electric bill by going solar. Lansing celebrated Earth Day with the installation of a five-kilowatt solar carport, called "Energy Parking," supplied by Italian company Giulio Barbieri S.p.A. and its Canadian partner renewz sustainable solutions inc.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Public Charing Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!