Pt Cruiser Convertible
It looks like Chrysler is going to give car shoppers a holiday gift as incentive to signing on the dotted line. After a rough year that saw the automaker break away from its Daimler overlords, Chrysler wants to end 2007 on a high note. To that end it will be offering rebates on virtually every vehicle in the lineup during December. Though there's no word on specific amounts, according to The Wall Street Journal the campaign will begin with a series of ads on Nov. 20 and cover Jeep, Dodge and Chr
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX