We've made it to the last day of our SEMA Sweeps! We've given away four limited-edition PSP/Gran Turismo bundles, but we've got one left. Yesterday's winner has been randomly selected and contacted, so here's how you can win today.
- Chris Paukert
- Nov 2, 2009
Because our thumbs are practically aching in anticipation of the new Gran Turismo 5 game for Playstation 3, we've been hunting high and low for ways to keep our inner-child occupied until its release. Thankfully, the folks at Polyphony Digital and Sony have teamed up to make our wait more bearable with their new limited-edition PSP/Gran Turismo bundle, and we thought it'd be nice to share this welcome bit of relief with the Autoblog faithful.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models