We've made it to the last day of our SEMA Sweeps! We've given away four limited-edition PSP/Gran Turismo bundles, but we've got one left. Yesterday's winner has been randomly selected and contacted, so here's how you can win today.
Psp Gran Turismo
Because our thumbs are practically aching in anticipation of the new Gran Turismo 5 game for Playstation 3, we've been hunting high and low for ways to keep our inner-child occupied until its release. Thankfully, the folks at Polyphony Digital and Sony have teamed up to make our wait more bearable with their new limited-edition PSP/Gran Turismo bundle, and we thought it'd be nice to share this welcome bit of relief with the Autoblog faithful.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX