A steering-wheel-and-pedal setup for your PS3 starts at around $50, but you'll spend at least double that to get into the good stuff. HKS has teamed with InterWorks on a game controller solution that stays at the $50 mark but could work just as well as a wheel while being a little less intrusive.
Fans of Electronic Arts' "Medal of Honor" will be pleased to know that life will become a little more exciting in the follow-up game, "Medal of Honor Airborne," thanks to the power of product placement. Jeep's Overland-Willys vehicle, revisiting its World War II roots, will act as a mobile attack platform as well as a driveable vehicle that can access more areas of the game than other available vehicles in the game, which is due to launch in January of 2007 for the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX